Small business computer services
A business where each client is valued
We take the opportunity to understand the requirements and systems of each of our clients. We aim to partner with each, and to become a TRUSTED extension to their team. Whether that means working with a client for a short space of time on a given project, being available on an ad-hoc basis for support, or providing professional computer support.
We have worked hard with our clients to be in a position to provide COMPLETE and EFFICIENT solutions for most types of small businesses.
- A range of expertise in Microsoft Software, including Small Business Server (SBS);
- Server and desktop installations;
- Computer networks and wireless installations
- Broadband and SDSM;
- Telephony solutions;
- Competitive pricing on hardware and software;
- Ad-hoc technical project management; office move, new installs, etc.
E-mail and business solutions
- Microsoft BCM (Business Contact Manager) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management);
- Microsoft Office Accounting;
- Hosted e-mail and mobile e-mail solutions;
- Backup mail services;
Development and hosting for web and database solutions
- We manage a group of servers based in a UK data-centre, and professional provide database and web hosting;
- Experience in the development and performance improvements for Microsoft Access and SQL server databases.
Computer support and troubleshooting
- Professional computer support;
- Troubleshooting of specific issues, like slow PCs, servers or network;
- Checking and removal of viruses and spyware;
- We provide a range of consultancy services;
- Structured IT assessments and audits;
- Risk and security assessments;